Here is a list of local lenders that you may want to contact about financing your purchase. Contacting a lender for mortgage pre-approval is one of the first steps to take when buying a home. The lender will help you narrow down a price range to meet your budget, explain different loan options, estimate your closing costs, and make sure that you’re ready to make an offer when you find the right home.
To get a mortgage pre-approval most lenders will require documentation. The documentation will vary by lender. Having the following items available and in pdf format will make the pre-approval process go more quickly and smoothly . . .
- The last 30 days of pay stubs
- The last 2 years of tax returns
- The last 2 years of W-2’s
- The last 2 statements for each of your asset accounts including checking, savings, and investments
- Estimated proceeds from the sale of your home, if applicable
The Binsfeld Team
Cross Country Mortgage, Inc.